2/7/16

How to Make Candy Books: Hard Candy, Chocolate Candy and Non-Cook Candies

Sweets, for the Sweetie with a Sweet Tooth the size of Manhattan!
Don't be scared of the photo, you will be pleasantly surprised at the candy recipes in this book. Who doesn't like quick and easy...I can safely say you'll be enjoying your treats in no time. With the silicone explosion to the cooks kitchen, you can bring the magic and the fun in minutes.

I love a book for beginners...no fuss, basic and fun!
Oh Fudge

89563 

If I could have one candy wish...eating one of these everyday and not get cavities or adverse effects to my physical self...this book would fit the bill to explore all those fudge dreams...!!Baker's Field Guide to Holiday Candy: Sweet Treats All Year Long
This is the book of which I found the inspiration for my Sweet Life Candy Hearts! Perfect for Holiday Candy and Confections.

No comments: