1/27/16

Good Manner's Makes it Work

Gunn's Golden Rules: Life's Little Lessons for Making It WorkGunn's Golden Rules: Life's Little Lessons for Making It Work by Tim Gunn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ok first I have to say I appreciate good manners above, good looks, fancy clothes and most everything. So I really appreciate Tim Gunn because he's got it all. I've never met him but on several occasions my husband has met him commuting around NYC. He always says...Tim Gunn is a really down to earth person and he asked how's the family, when he saw my husband last time. Well reading his book confirmed everything I'd already thought about him, honest, kind and very proficient in his work. I laughed out loud and was touched by so much of what he wrote. I really hated putting the book down and I will read it again. I kept hoping I'd run into him like my husband, so he could sign my book and I could thank him for everything he shared. Thanks Tim Gunn!

View all my reviews

No comments: