5/13/07

The Holy Bible

****************************************

By far the best book ever! All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. I Tim.3:16. These are the bibles we use and the other resources we use to add to our learning. I refer and speak the scripture to my children from the King James version and our children read from the same KJV, I love to read them this one at night though because I feel like I'm giving them an appitizer into the bible
I decided to tailor our reading and use these bibles to help with the phonic as well as other english lessons The same folks put out a prayer book too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For the summer I'll be reading from The Bible Story Books for our Discussions, spelling, dictation and other Lang. related things for their language books. I saw a whole set of these at our thrift store once, we've really enjoyed them over the years.

No comments: